Looking for a fun and easy Bat Handprint Craft to make with your kids? This Bat Handprint Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Handprint Bat. Use our Free Bat Handprint Template below and get creative making your own Paper Bat Craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Bat Craft with Handprint
- Free Bat Crafts Template
- Googly Eyes or Pencils
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Bat Handprint Template
How to Make a Handprint Bat Craft?
Want to make a fun Bat craft with your kids? Then look no further! This Handprint Bat is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Bat Craft Template
Then print the Bat Handprint pattern.
2. Cut Out the Pieces for the Bat Template.
Use scissors to cut out the sections. (Draw details of the mouth and the eyes onto the face using a whitener or a correction pen)
3. Prepare Bat Mouth
Prepare the mouth including the red tongue and attach a black cut-out to it. Color the reaming white spaces at the end with a brown marker.
4. Glue the Bat’s Mouth
Glue the bats mouth to the face
5. Glue the Bat’s Eyes
Prepare the eyes that should be colored yellow. And now affix the eyes to its exact place.
6. Attach the Bat’s Ears
Glue the outer ear to the head of the bat. Next attach the inner ear to the outer ear. Don’t forget to add the razor-sharp teeth so the bat can bite into its prey.
7. Attach the Hands
Quickly grab the grey hands cut out and join one on both. Then glue the head to the hands
Thats it! You just created The Best Handprint Bat Craft
How did your Bat Handprint turn out? What color did you use to make your Bat out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Bat with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Bat Handprint Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Handprint Bat Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun handprint art on our website.
What is a Bat Handprint Craft?
A handprint craft is a cool way to create a memorable piece of art using your hands. Bat Handprint Crafts are a fun and easy Bat craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is some construction paper, scissors, glue and a few simple supplies to make your own Bat Handprint Craft.
This handprint Bat craft is a great way to teach kids about animals while keeping them entertained. The free printable makes it super easy to get started, and the Bat handprint results are adorable!
Check out these Craft with Handprint!
It is time to start thinking about decorations for Thanksgiving. Why not try a fun project with the whole family? This turkey handprint craft is perfect for children of all ages and it shows some Thanksgiving spirit. Get ready to get your hands dirty and make some turkeys!
I’m so excited to share this fun art project with you all! My kids had a blast making these monkey handprints. The best part is that they are really easy to make and the results are adorable. I think these would make a great Father’s Day present, or just a fun way to celebrate summertime. Let’s get started!
More Arts and Crafts
Bat Handprint Craft Instructions
- Download the Bat Handprint Template
- Print and cut out the parts.
- Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- (Draw details of the mouth and the eyes onto the face using a whitener or a correction pen)
- Prepare the mouth including the red tongue and attach a black cut-out to it. Color the reaming white spaces at the end with a brown marker.
- Glue the bats mouth to the face
- Prepare the eyes that should be colored yellow. And now affix the eyes to its exact place.
- Glue the outer ear to the head of the bat. Next attach the inner ear to the outer ear.
- Don’t forget to add the razor-sharp teeth so the bat can bite into its prey.
- Quickly grab the grey hands cut out and join one on both. Then glue the head to the hands
- Congratulations! You have completed the Bat Handprint Craft!