Looking for a fun and easy Baby Chick Handprint Craft to make with your kids? This Baby Chick Handprint Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Handprint Baby Chick. Use our Free Baby Chick Handprint Template below and get creative making your own Baby Chick Craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Baby Chick Craft with Handprint
- Free Baby Chick Crafts Template
- Googly Eyes or Pencils
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Baby Chick Handprint Template
How to Make a Handprint Baby Chick Craft?
Want to make a fun Baby Chick craft with your kids? Then look no further! This Handprint Baby Chick is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Baby Chick Craft Template
Then print the Baby Chick Handprint pattern.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections.
3. Cut Baby Chick Template
Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out. (Glide your black marker on the part which connects the face to the body to differentiate between them.)
4. Create the Baby Chick Eyes
You will now prepare the eyes of the chick by first sticking the white inner part of the eye on the yellow outer part.
5. Add the Eyes
Glue the eyeballs, firmly fixed at their spot.
6. Glue the Baby Chick’s Beak
Add the upper part of the beak on the face, the inner mouth part, and then finally the lower part of the beak.
7. Attach the Eyebrows
Remember adding the eyebrows!
8. Add the Wings
Subsequently, fix one of the hands at the front and the other at the back to give it wings.
Thats it! You just created The Best Handprint Baby Chick Craft
How did your Baby Chick Handprint turn out? What color did you use to make your Baby Chick out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Baby Chick with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Baby Chick Handprint Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Handprint Baby Chick Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun handprint art on our website.
What is a Baby Chick Handprint Craft?
A handprint craft is a cool way to create a memorable piece of art using your hands. Baby Chick Handprint Crafts are a fun and easy Baby Chick craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is some construction paper, scissors, glue and a few simple supplies to make your own Baby Chick Handprint Craft.
This handprint Baby Chick craft is a great way to teach kids about animals while keeping them entertained. The free printable makes it super easy to get started, and the Baby Chick handprint results are adorable!
Check out these Craft with Handprint!
It is time to start thinking about decorations for Thanksgiving. Why not try a fun project with the whole family? This turkey handprint craft is perfect for children of all ages and it shows some Thanksgiving spirit. Get ready to get your hands dirty and make some turkeys!
I’m so excited to share this fun art project with you all! My kids had a blast making these Lion handprints. The best part is that they are really easy to make and the results are adorable. I think these would make a great Father’s Day present, or just a fun way to celebrate summertime. Let’s get started!
More Arts and Crafts
Baby Chick Handprint Craft Instructions
- Download the Baby Chick Handprint Template
- Print and cut out the parts.
- Trace and cut out your child’s hand on the deeper yellow colored paper.
- Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Glide your black marker on the part which connects the face to the body to differentiate between them.
- You will now prepare the eyes of the chick by first sticking the white inner part of the eye on the yellow outer part.
- On this will come the eyeballs, firmly fixed at their spot.
- Add the upper part of the beak on the face, the inner mouth part, and then finally the lower part of the beak.
- Remember adding the eyebrows!
- Subsequently, fix one of the hands at the front and the other at the back to give it wings.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Baby Chick Handprint Craft!