Looking for a fun and easy paper bag puppet to make with your kids? This Sheep Paper Bag Puppet is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Sheep puppet. Use our Free Sheep Hand Puppet Template below and get creative making your own Paper Sheep design. Let’s get started!
Get Your Printable Animal Paper Bag Puppets Here: Animal Crafts
Materials Needed for Sheep Puppet Paper Bag
- Free Sheep Crafts Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Sheep Paper Bag Puppet Template
How to Make a Paper Bag Sheep Craft?
Want to make a fun Sheep craft with your kids? Then look no further! This paper bag Sheep is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Sheep Craft Template
Then print the Sheep puppet pattern.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections.
3. Glue the Sheeps Body
Attach the body to the brown paper bag. Next glue the head of the sheep to the upper part of the sheep’s body
4. Add the Sheeps Ears
Place the big sheep ears on both sides of the head, and glue the inner ears on top
5. Glue the Sheeps Hair
Glue the hair of the sheep on top of the head
6. Color the Inner Ear
Glue the eyes on the upper part of the head. Then add the heart shaped nose and pink cheeks. Lastly using the black marker, draw a “W” shape under the nose to get a smile
Thats it! You just created The Best Sheep Paper Bag Puppet
How did your Sheep puppet turn out? What color did you use to make your Sheep out of paper? Don’t forget to share your cute Sheep with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Sheep PaperBag Puppet Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag sheep puppet for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Sheep Paper Bag Puppet?
Sheep Paper Bag Puppets are a fun and easy Sheep craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is a paper bag, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own Sheep Paper Bag Puppet.
Paper Bag Sheep are perfect for story time, puppet shows, or just to have around the house for fun. Best of all, they are very easy to make! Simply follow the Sheep Hand Puppet instructions below and you’ll have your own Sheep Puppets in no time.
Check out these Paper Bag Animal Puppets!
Making paper bag puppets is a fun and easy way to keep the kids entertained. Not only are they enjoyable, but they can also be educational. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make a tiger puppet using a paper bag.
This fun and easy paper bag owl puppet craft is perfect for kids. All you need are some basic supplies and about 15 minutes of time. Your kids will love making these cute owls!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Sheep Printable Instructions
- Download the Sheep Puppet Printable Template
- Print and cut out the parts from the paper bag sheep template.
- Trace these templates on colored cardstock.
- Then cut the traced cards.
- Glue the head of the sheep to the upper part of the sheep’s body
- Place the big sheep ears on both sides of the head,
- Glue the inner ears on top
- Glue the hair of the sheep on top of the head
- Glue the eyes on the upper part of the head, and the heart shaped nose to the middle part of the head
- Glue a pink circle on each cheek of the sheep’s face
- Using the black marker, draw a “W” shape under the nose to get a smile
- Congratulations! You have completed the Sheep Paper Bag Puppet!