Do you love Halloween Paper Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Cute Witch Craft For Kids! From Zombies and Vampires to Ghosts these Halloween Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Materials Needed for the Witch Paper Bag Puppet
- Free Witch Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Printable Witch Paper Bag Puppet
How to Make Witch Craft For Kids?
This fun paper bag Witch craft is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is a paper bag, Witch Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Witch Template
Then print the Witch Paper Bag Puppet Printable.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Witch Paper Craft.
3. Make the Witch’s Body
Glue the body of the witch to the bottom part of the paper bag.
4. Add the Witch’s Head
Paste the head of the witch to the upper part of the paper bag
5. Add the Hair
Glue the hair to the sides of the head
6. Now the Witch Hat
Glue the hat above the hair.
7. Glue on Witch’s Eyes
Place the eyes on the upper part of the head, and glue the belt on top of the hat
8. Add the Belt Buckle
Place the eyebrows above the eyes, and the belt buckle on the middle part of the belt
Thats it! You just created our Cute Witch Craft For Kids
How did your Witch Puppet turn out? What color did you use to make your Puppet Witch out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Witch with us.
Look at These Adorable Witch Crafts for Preschoolers!
These adorable paper bag puppets will be a hit at your next Halloween-themed birthday party! Your child will love to make a puppet show with this Witch craft for kids. If you want to add some extra excitement to the puppet show, try incorporating music or movement into the performance.
What is a Witch Craft For Kids?
What is a Witch Paper Bag Puppet? A Witch Paper Bag Puppet is a spooky Halloween themed paper puppet made from a brown paper bag.
What are Witches?
The Witch is a powerful figure in early modern Europe and North America. She is often associated with evil, darkness, and the devil. However, the Witch can also be seen as a symbol of female power and independence.
We hope you enjoyed our Witch Craft Activities!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Cute Witch Craft For Kids! If you liked this article about Witch Craft, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Check out these Halloween Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
In this article, we’ll show you how easy it is for children to create a Goblin paper bag puppet. This is a great project for all age groups, and it’s perfect to use for art teachers too! Let’s get going!
This fun and easy Werewolf Puppet Craft can be done with very little equipment and in under 15 minutes. Your kids will love making this adorable Werewolf Craft!
If you love Disney, Click the Links Below!
More Arts and Crafts
Witch Paper Bag Puppet Instructions
- Download the Witch Template
- Print and cut out the pieces.
- Stick the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Glue the bottom of the witch to the bottom part of the paper bag
- Then the head of the witch to the upper part of the paper bag
- Glue the hair to the sides of the head, and place the hat above them
- Place the eyes on the upper part of the head, and glue the belt on top of the hat
- Place the eyebrows above the eyes, and the belt buckle on the middle part of the belt
- Using the marker, draw the nose, mouth, and tooth
- Congratulations! You have completed the Witch Craft!