How to Make an Animal Puppet Out of Paper Bags? Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be able to create your own little Paper Bag Animal Puppet in no time.
Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Cut a paper bag in half using scissors. This will be the body of your puppet.
- Next, cut two ear shapes out of construction paper or felt. These can be any shape or size you like.
- To make the eyes, glue on googly eyes or cut out small white circles from paper and glue them onto the puppet’s face.
- Use yarn or ribbon to create the mouth and nose of your puppet. You can also add other features like whiskers with pipe cleaners or feathers for hair.
- Finally, glue or tape the ears to the top of the puppet’s head and your animal is complete!
Get Creative! Use your imagination to come up with your own paper bag puppet crafts, or check out our Paper Bag Puppet Tutorials below!
Click to Learn about Paper Bag Puppets!
Sum up How to Make an Animal Puppet Out of Paper Bags?
So, there you have it – an easy way to make animal puppets out of paper bags. Be sure to try this activity with your kids – or even by yourself! And if you want more ideas for fun and easy puppets, be sure to check out our other articles. We love bringing you the best in DIY craft fun to you and your family.
If you liked this article about, How to Make an Animal Puppet Out of Paper Bags? and want to learn more about, please leave us a comment below. We’d love to hear from you!