Looking for a fun and easy paper bag puppet to make with your kids? This Mouse Paper Bag Puppet is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Mouse Puppet. Use our Free Mouse Hand Puppet Template below and get creative making your own Paper Mouse design. Let’s get started!
Get Your Printable Animal Paper Bag Puppets Here: Animal Crafts
Materials Needed for Sheep Puppet Paper Bag
- Free Mouse Crafts Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Mouse Paper Bag Puppet Template
How to Make a Paper Bag Mouse Craft?
Want to make a fun Mouse craft with your kids? Then look no further! This paper bag Mouse is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Mouse Craft Template
Then print the Mouse puppet pattern.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections.
3. Glue the Mouse Body and Head
Paste the body and head to the brown paper bag. Next glue the mouse’s belly to the middle part of the body
4. Add the Mouse Ears
Glue the big ears to both sides of the head.
5. Glue on the Mouse Mouth
Glue the inner ears on top of the big ears, and place the mouth patch on the lower part of the head
6. Add the eyes
Place the eyes on the upper part of the head, and the nose in the middle
7. Attach the Mouse belly.
Using the marker draw a smiling mouth, and lastly a little dash under the nose
Thats it! You just created The Best Mouse Paper Bag Puppet
How did your Mouse puppet turn out? What color did you use to make your Mouse out of paper? Don’t forget to share your cute Mouse with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Mouse PaperBag Puppet Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Mouse puppet for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Mouse Paper Bag Puppet?
Mouse Paper Bag Puppets are a fun and easy Sheep craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is a paper bag, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own Mouse Paper Bag Puppet.
Paper Bag Mouse are perfect for story time, puppet shows, or just to have around the house for fun. Best of all, they are very easy to make! Simply follow the Mouse Hand Puppet instructions below and you’ll have your own Mouse Puppets in no time.
Check out these Paper Bag Animal Puppets!
Making paper bag puppets is a fun and easy way to keep the kids entertained. Not only are they enjoyable, but they can also be educational. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make a tiger puppet using a paper bag.
This fun and easy paper bag owl puppet craft is perfect for kids. All you need are some basic supplies and about 15 minutes of time. Your kids will love making these cute owls!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Mouse Printable Instructions
- Download the Mouse Puppet Printable Template
- Print out the mouse template and cut them out.
- Trace these templates on colored cardstock.
- Then cut the traced cards.
- Glue the mouse’s stomach to the middle part of the body
- Glue the head above the body, and glue the big ears to both sides of the head
- Glue the inner ears on top of the big ears
- Place the mouth patch on the lower part of the head
- Place the eyes on the upper part of the head, and the nose in the middle
- Using the marker draw a smiling mouth, and a little dash under the nose
- Congratulations! You have completed the Mouse Paper Bag Puppet!