Looking for a fun and easy paper bag puppet to make with your kids? This Pig Paper Bag Puppet is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Pig Puppet. Use our Free Pig Hand Puppet Template below and get creative making your own Paper Pig design. Let’s get started!
Get Your Printable Animal Paper Bag Puppets Here: Animal Crafts
Materials Needed for the Pig Puppet Paper Bag
- Free Pig Crafts Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Pig Paper Bag Puppet Template
How to Make a Paper Bag Pig Craft?
Want to make a fun Pig craft with your kids? Then look no further! This paper bag Pig is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Pig Craft Template
Then print the Pig puppet pattern.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections.
3. Glue the Pig Body
Paste the body on the paper bag. Then glue the head of the pig to the upper part of the pig’s body
4. Attach to brown bag
Paste head and body over the paper bag with glue.
5. Add the Pig Ears
Place the pig ears behind both sides of the head
6. The Nose
Glue the nose to the lower part of the head, and place the nostrils on the nose
7. Attach Pig Eyes
Glue the eyes to the top middle part of the head
Using the black marker, draw the pig’s eyes smile
Thats it! You just created The Best Pig Paper Bag Puppet
How did your Pig puppet turn out? What color did you use to make your Pig out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Pig with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Pig PaperBag Puppet Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Pig puppet for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Pig Paper Bag Puppet?
Pig Paper Bag Puppets are a fun and easy Pig craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is a paper bag, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own Pig Paper Bag Puppet.
Paper Bag Pig are perfect for story time, puppet shows, or just to have around the house for fun. Best of all, they are very easy to make! Simply follow the Pig Hand Puppet instructions below and you’ll have your own Pig Puppets in no time.
Check out these Paper Bag Animal Puppets!
Making paper bag puppets is a fun and easy way to keep the kids entertained. Not only are they enjoyable, but they can also be educational. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make a tiger puppet using a paper bag.
This fun and easy paper bag owl puppet craft is perfect for kids. All you need are some basic supplies and about 15 minutes of time. Your kids will love making these cute owls!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Paper Bag Pig Instructions
- Download the Pig Puppet Printable Template
- Print and cut out the parts.
- Trace these templates on light and dark pink cardstock.
- Then cut the traced cards.
- Glue the head of the pig to the upper part of the pig’s body
- Paste head and body over the paper bag with glue.
- Place the pig ears behind both sides of the head
- Glue the nose to the lower part of the head, and place the nostrils on the nose
- Glue the eyes to the top middle part of the head
- Using the black marker, draw the pig’s eyes smile
- Congratulations! You have completed the Pig Paper Bag Puppet!