Looking for a fun and easy Paper Bag Puppet to make with your kids? This Corn Paper Bag Puppet is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Bunny Puppet. Use our Free Corn Hand Puppet Template below and get creative making your own Corn Bunny design. Let’s get started!
Get Your Printable Animal Paper Bag Puppets Here: Animal Crafts
Materials Needed for the Corn Puppet Paper Bag
- Free Corn Crafts Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Corn Paper Bag Puppet Template
4. Elmer’s Glue Sticks for Puppets
5. Westcott Blunt Scissors for Kids for Puppets
How to Make a Paper Bag Corn Craft?
Want to make a fun Corn craft with your kids? Then look no further! This paper bag Corn is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Corn Craft Template
Then print the Corn puppet pattern.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections.
3. Glue the Corn Puppet Body and Face
Glue the bottom of the corn to the bottom part of the paper bag. Then Attach the head of the corn to the top part
4. Attach the Corn Husk
Glue the corn husk to the sides of the body.
5. Add the Corn’s Eyes
Place the eyes on the middle of the head.
6. Decorate the Corn Puppet
Using the marker, draw the mouth smiling.
7. Add the Orange Circles
Glue the orange/red circles all over the corn’s face.
Thats it! You just created The Best Corn Paper Bag Puppet
How did your Corn puppet turn out? What color did you use to make your Corn out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Corn with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Corn PaperBag Puppet Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our paper bag Corn puppet for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Corn Paper Bag Puppet?
Corn Paper Bag Puppets are a fun and easy Corn craft project that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is a paper bag, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own Corn Paper Bag Puppet.
Paper Bag Corn are perfect for story time, puppet shows, or just to have around the house for fun. Best of all, they are very easy to make! Simply follow the Corn Hand Puppet instructions below and you’ll have your own Corn Puppets in no time.
Check out these Paper Bag Animal Puppets!
Animal Puppets Paper Bag
Create your own Animal Paper Bag Puppets and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Paper Bag Puppets of Owls, Tigers, Sheep, Llamas and more.
Click here to see our Animal Crafts
Tiger Paper Bag Puppet
Making paper bag puppets is a fun and easy way to keep the kids entertained. Not only are they enjoyable, but they can also be educational. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make a tiger puppet using a paper bag.
Sheep Paper Bag Puppet
This fun and easy paper bag owl puppet craft is perfect for kids. All you need are some basic supplies and about 15 minutes of time. Your kids will love making these cute sheep!
Octopus Paper Bag Puppet
Looking for an arts and crafts project to keep the kids entertained? Why not try making a paper bag octopus puppet! Plus, it’s a great way to teach kids about marine life. So get creative and have some fun with this octopus paper bag puppet craft!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
Pig Handprint Craft
Baby Chick Handprint
Bat Handprint Craft
Monkey Handprint Craft
Crab Handprint Craft
More Arts and Crafts
Corn Puppet Instructions
- Download the Corn Puppet Printable Template
- For this craft, you’ll need yellow and green card stock and orange and green markers.
- Print and cut out the templates
- Trace these templates on colored cardstock.
- Glue the bottom of the corn to the bottom part of the paper bag
- Attach the head of the corn to the top part of the paper bag.
- Glue the leaves to the sides of the body.
- Place the eyes on the middle of the head.
- Using the marker, draw the mouth smiling.
- Glue the orange/red circles all over the corn’s face.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Corn Paper Bag Puppet!