Do you love Superhero Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Printable Human Torch Crafts! From Captain America and Hulk to Cyclops these Marvel Comics Super Hero Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Human Torch Craft! Use our Craft Template and get creative making your own Superhero Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating a Printable Human Torch puppet and telling stories!
Materials Needed for the Printable Human Torch
- Printable Human Torch Craft Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Human Torch Template
How to Make the Printable Human Torch Craft?
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Human Torch Template
Then print the Fantastic Four template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Human Torch Craft Printable.
3. Attach Human Torch’s Body
Glue the body of Fantastic Four Printable to the paper bag.
4. Add Human Torch’s Head
Glue Human Torch’s head to his body.
5. Attach the Hair
Take some glue and paste Johnny Storm’s fiery hair to his head. Then add the ears.
6. Add the Eyes
Attach the Human Torch eyes, nose and mouth.
7. Add the Fantastic 4 Logo
Take the yellow piece of paper and glue it to the chest. Then add the logo to middle. Lastly use a marker to draw the top of the nose.
Thats it! You just created our Human Torch Crafts!
How did your kid’s Human Torch craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Superhero Craft out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Human Torch craft with us.
What is a Human Torch Paper Bag Puppet?
What is a Human Torch Paper Bag Puppet? A Paper Bag Puppet Human Torch is a superhero themed paper puppet made from a brown paper bag.
Who is Human Torch from Fantastic Four?
Human Torch, also known as Johnny Storm, is a superhero from the Fantastic Four. He has the ability to control fire and fly, and is often considered the team’s hothead.
Check out these Superhero Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
We hope you enjoyed our Printable Human Torch Crafts!
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Human Torch Crafts Instructions
- Download the Human Torch Crafts Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Glue the body of Human Torch to the paper bag.
- Glue Human Torch’s head to his body.
- Take some glue and paste Johnny Storm’s fiery hair to his head.
- Then add the ears.
- Attach the Human Torch eyes, nose and mouth.
- Take the yellow piece of paper and glue it to the chest.
- Then add the logo to middle.
- Lastly use a marker to draw the top of the nose.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Fantastic Four Human Torch Crafts!