Do you love Superhero Crafts? If you do, then you will love this X-Men Jean Grey Craft! From Wolverine and Hulk to Captain America these Marvel Comics Super Hero Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun X-Men Jean Grey Crafts! Use our Jean Grey Craft Template and get creative making your own Superhero Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating a Jean Grey puppet and telling stories!
Materials Needed for the X Men Jean Grey Paper Crafts
- X-Men Jean Grey Craft Template
- Brown Paper Bags
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
How to Make the Jean Grey Paper Bag Puppet?
This fun paper bag Jean Grey Crafts is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is a paper bag, X-Men Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue. So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the X Men Template
Then print the Xmen Jean Grey Craft template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Jean Grey Paper Bag Puppet.
3. Attach Jean Grey’s Body
Glue the body of Jean Grey to the paper bag.
4. Add Head
Glue Jean Grey’s head to her body.
5. Attach Helmet
Take Jean Grey helmet and glue it to her head.
6. Add Hair
Take the layers of hair and glue them on one by one.
7. Glue on Logo
Glue on the red piece to the chest. Then glue on the X-Men Logo.
8. Add Details.
First attach her lips. Then glue on the eyes and eyebrows. Lastly use a black marker to draw the nose of Jean on.
Thats it! You just created our Jean Grey Craft Activity!
How did your kid’s Xmen Jean Grey craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Superhero Craft out of paper? Don’t forget to share your X Men craft with us.
What is a Xmen Jean Grey Craft?
What is a X-Men Jean Grey Paper Bag Puppet? A Paper Bag Puppet Jean Grey is a superhero themed paper puppet made from a brown paper bag.
Who is Jean Grey from the X-Men Comics?
Jean Grey is one of the original X-Men, and has the ability to telepathically control people and objects. She is also able to absorb other people’s powers, and has been known to be one of the most powerful mutants in the world.
Check out these Superhero Paper Bag Puppets Ideas!
We hope you enjoyed our X Men Printable Template!
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Jean Grey Paper Bag Puppet Instructions
- Download the Jean Grey Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Glue the body of Jean Grey to the paper bag.
- Glue Jean Grey’s head to hers body.
- Take Jean Grey helmet and glue it to her head.
- Take the layers of hair and glue them on one by one.
- Glue on the red piece to the chest.
- Then glue on the X-Men Logo.
- First attach her lips.
- Then glue on the eyes and eyebrows.
- Lastly use a black marker to draw the nose of Jean on.
- Congratulations! You have completed the X-Men Jean Grey Craft!