Do you love Christmas Paper Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Fun Printable Craft Christmas Ornament! From Santa and Mrs. Clause and Rudolph to Elves these Holiday Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Printable Christmas Ornament! Use our Christmas Ornament Template and get creative making your own Holiday Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating this Christmas Paper Craft and telling stories!
Materials Needed for the Craft Christmas Ornament.
- Printable Christmas Ornament Template
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Christmas Template
How to Make the Paper Christmas Ornament Craft
This fun paper Holiday Craft is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is construction paper, Printable Christmas Ornament Template Cut Out, some markers, scissors, and glue.
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Craft Christmas Ornament Template.
Then print the Christmas template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Christmas Ornament Paper Craft.
3. Trace the Template.
Trace the Christmas template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Add the Stripes.
Grab the ornament and glue on the two white stripes across the middle.
5. Attach the Tip.
Take the green tip and attach it to the top of the ornament.
6. Add Decorations.
Glue on three small green circles in the middle.
7. Finish the Details.
Add the white circles and stars. Lastly, add the green stars to the Craft Christmas Ornament.
Thats it! You just created our Christmas Ornament Craft!
What is a Christmas Ornament?
The Christmas Ornament is a classic holiday treat that is made out of gingerbread dough and decorated with icing. It has been around since the 19th century and is popular in many countries around the world.
Check out these Christmas Paper Craft Ideas!
We hope you enjoyed our Christmas Crafts!
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Christmas Ornament Printable Instructions
- Download the Printable Christmas Ornament Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Grab the ornament and glue on the two white stripes across the middle.
- Take the green tip and attach it to the top of the ornament.
- Glue on three small green circles in the middle.
- Add the white circles and stars.
- Lastly, add the green stars to the ornament.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Craft Christmas Ornament!