Do you love Christmas Paper Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Fun Printable Elf Craft Template! From Santa and Mrs. Clause and Rudolph to Elves these Holiday Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Printable Elf Template! Use our Elf Template and get creative making your own Holiday Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating this Christmas Paper Craft and telling stories!
Materials Needed for the Printable Elf Craft Template
1. Printable Christmas Template
How to Make the Paper Elf Craft
This fun paper Holiday Craft is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is construction paper, Printable Elf Template Cut Out, some markers, scissors, and glue.
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Elf Craft Template
Then print the Christmas template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Elf Paper Craft.
3. Trace the Template
Trace the Christmas template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Create the body.
Take the elf craft body and glue on each piece of the jacket. Then glue on the feet.
5. Attach the Arms
Take the glue and attach each arm to the body. Then add the hands.
6. Glue on the belt.
Glue on the black the belt. Next add the belt buckle.
7. Add the Head
Take the head and attach to the body. Next add the red neck piece and the yellow buttons. Then the eyes and mouth.
8. Glue on the Hat
Take the hair and paste it to the head. Then add the ears and nose. Lastly attach the red hat.
Thats it! You just created our Printable Elf Craft Template!
What is an Elf?
Santa’s Elves are a group of mythical creatures that help Santa Claus make toys at the North Pole. They are tiny, green-clad elves with pointy ears and hats.
Elves have been associated with Christmas since they were first introduced in literature and artwork. Today, they remain an iconic part of Christmas folklore around the world.
Check out these Christmas Paper Craft Ideas!
We hope you enjoyed our Christmas Crafts!
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Elf Printable Instructions
- Download the Printable Elf Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Take the elf body and glue on each piece of the jacket.
- Then glue on the feet.
- Take the glue and attach each arm to the body.
- Then add the hands.
- Glue on the black the belt.
- Next add the belt buckle.
- Take the head and attach to the body.
- Next add the red neck piece and the yellow buttons.
- Then the eyes and mouth.
- Take the hair and paste it to the head.
- Then add the ears and nose.
- Lastly attach the red hat.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Printable Elf Template Paper Crafts!