Do you love Christmas Paper Crafts? If you do, then you will love this Fun Printable Snowman Template! From Santa and Mrs. Clause and Rudolph to Elves these Holiday Crafts are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Check out this fun Printable Snowman Template! Use our Snowman Template and get creative making your own Holiday Paper Crafts. Kids will love creating this Christmas Paper Craft and telling stories!
Materials Needed for the Printable Snowman Template
- Printable Snowman Template
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Christmas Template
4. Elmer’s Glue Sticks for Puppets
5. Westcott Blunt Scissors for Kids for Puppets
How to Make the Paper Snowman Craft
This fun paper Holiday Craft is perfect for kids of all ages! All you need is construction paper, Printable Snowman Template Cut Out Template, some markers, scissors, and glue.
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Printable Snowman Template
Then print the Christmas template.
2. Cut Out the Pieces You’ll Need.
Use scissors to cut out the sections for the Snowman Paper Craft.
3. Trace the Template
Trace the Christmas template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
4. Add the Scarf
Take the snowman body and glue on the red scarf.
5. Attach the Head
Glue the Snowman head to the body.
6. Decorate the Body
Take the black button decorations and glue them to the body.
7. Add the Eyes
Glue both eyes to the snowman. Take a marker and draw on the smile. Then attach the carrot for the nose.
8. Glue on the Hat
Paste the snowman hat to the head. Last add the ribbon to the middle of the hat.
Thats it! You just created our Printable Snowman Template!
How did your kid’s Christmas craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Holiday Crafts out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Paper Printable Snowman Template Craft.
What is a Snowman?
What is a Snowman? A snowman is a figure made of snow, typically in the shape of a human. Snowmen are usually built by children in cold weather countries during winter.
Check out these Christmas Paper Craft Ideas!
Create your own Holiday Activity and put on a show for the whole family. You can make your own paper crafts of Mrs. Claus, Elves, Grinch, Rudolph and more. Click below to see all our Christmas Crafts
We hope you enjoyed our Christmas Crafts!
We hope you enjoyed our paper craft for kids! If you liked this article about Mrs. Santa for Preschoolers, please leave us a comment and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
Snowman Printable Instructions
- Download the Printable Snowman Template Template
- Print, and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template onto the required colored paper and cut it out.
- Take the snowman body and glue on the red scarf.
- Glue the Snowman head to the body.
- Take the black button decorations and glue them to the body.
- Glue both eyes to the snowman.
- Take a marker and draw on the smile.
- Then attach the carrot for the nose.
- Paste the snowman hat to the head.
- Last add the ribbon to the middle of the hat.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Printable Snowman Template Paper Crafts!