Looking for a way to get crafty this holiday season? Try making your own Paper Plate Ornament Craft! This simple yet fun DIY project can be done with minimal supplies and is sure to bring cheer to your home.
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Ornament Craft
- Ornament Template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Christmas Template
How to Make an Ornament Paper Plate Craft?
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Ornament Paper Plate Craft Template.
Then print the craft Ornament Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate.
Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add Center Piece.
Glue the red center piece to the white paper plate.
4. Attach Stripes.
Add three green stripes to the middle of the ornament.
5. Add Ornament Cap.
Lastly, attach the ornament cap to the top.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Ornament Craft!
How did your Ornament Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Ornament out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Ornament with us.
We hope you enjoyed How to make an Ornament craft.
We hope you enjoyed our Ornament Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article How to make a paper plate Ornament? please leave us a comment and let us know.
Why do we love Ornaments?
Why do we love Ornament? Christmas ornaments are a beautiful way to bring holiday cheer into your home. They are a reminder of the joy and love that comes with the season.
Plus, they make great gifts for family and friends! Every year, there are new designs and styles to choose from, so it’s easy to find something that fits your decor.
Check out these Christmas Paper Craft Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Ornament Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Ornament Printable Template.
- Print the Ornament template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Glue the red center piece to the white paper plate.
- Add three green stripes to the middle of the ornament.
- Lastly, attach the ornament cap to the top.
- Thats it! You just created our Paper Plate Ornament Craft!