Looking for a fun and easy Paper Plate Apple Craft to make with your kids? This Apple Crafts is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Apple Paper Plate Craft. Use our Free Printable Apple Craft Template below and get creative making your own Applecraft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Free Apple Craft Printable
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Apple Template
4. Elmer’s Glue Sticks for Puppets
5. Westcott Blunt Scissors for Kids for Puppets
How to Make an Apple Paper Plate Craft?
Making an apple paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are. Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate apples! So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Apple Craft Template
Then print the Preschool Apple Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
Stick the big red circle on the paper plate completely. On the top add another smaller red circle.
(Optional: Paint the paper plate red and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add the Glasses
Next, glue the glasses on the plate. Take hold of a black pen and with it, draw black lines touching the border of the plate.
4. Glue the Eyes
Now, add the eyes inside the frame of the glasses. Then add the mouth to the bottom of the face.
5. Add the Stem
Take the brown stem of the apple and glue it to the top. Next, stick the green leaf securely in place.
6. Attach the Leaf
Next, stick the green leaf securely in place.
7. Glue the Arms on
The arms with the clenched hands are to be attached to the left and right sides of the apple.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Apple Craft
How did your Apple Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Apple out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Apple with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Apple Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Apple Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Apple Craft?
What is a Paper Plate Apple Craft? Paper Plate Apple Craft are a simple Apple projects for kindergarten and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts.
Apple crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about fall. This apple activity for kindergarten is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little apples out of construction paper.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Animal Paper Plate Crafts
Create your own Animal Paper Plates and put on a show for the whole family.
You can make your own Paper Plate Crafts of Owls, Apples, Bees, Whales and more.
Click here to see our Animal Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate Bee craft! It’s perfect for preschooler’s and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Baby Chick Craft
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
Pig Handprint Craft
Baby Chick Handprint
Bat Handprint Craft
Monkey Handprint Craft
Crab Handprint Craft
More Arts and Crafts
Apple Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Apple Paper Printable Template.
- Print the template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Stick the big red circle on the paper plate completely.
- On the top add another smaller red circle.
- Next, glue the glasses on the plate.
- Take hold of a black pen and with it, draw black lines touching the border of the plate.
- Now, add the eyes inside the frame of the glasses.
- Take the brown stem of the apple and glue it to the top.
- Next to it, also stick the green leaf securely in place.
- The mouth is to be pasted at the bottom of the face.
- The arms with the clenched hands are to be attached to the left and right sides of the apple.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Apple Paper Plate Craft!