Looking for a fun and easy Whale Paper Plate Craft to make with your kids? This Whale Craft is perfect!
Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Whale Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Whale Template below and get creative making your own Whale craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Whale Craft
- Free Whale template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
Free Whale Template
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make a Whale Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Whale paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Whales!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Whale Craft Template
Then print the craft Whale Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
Take a piece of white paper and stick it on the paper plate. Grab the whale’s body’s cut out and stick it on the plate.
(Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Glue the Body
Take the black part of the body and attach it to the top of the whale’s original white body.
4. Draw Lines
Grab a black marker and using it, draw lines across the border of the plate wherever visible. Then add the white cut out.
5. Add the Eye
Glue on the white eye to the whale’s body.
6. Glue the Tail
Finally attach the fin/tail to whale
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Whale Craft
How did your Whale Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Whale out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Whale with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Whale Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Whale Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Whale Craft?
Whale crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about summer.
This paper plate Whale craft is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Whales out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Are you looking for a craft that your school-age kids will love? Try this Paper Plate Baby Chick Craft! It is simple to set up and can be done in no time at all. Plus, it is a great way to get your kids excited about learning!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Whale Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Whale Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Whale template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Take a piece of white paper and stick it on the paper plate.
- Grab the whale’s body’s cut out and stick it on the plate.
- Take the black part of the body and attach it to the top of the whale’s original white body.
- Grab a black pen and using it, draw lines across the border of the plate wherever visible.
- Use glue to fix the eye and the white cut out next to it.
- Remember to glue the tail at the end.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Whale Paper Plate Craft!