Looking for a fun and easy Cow Paper Plate Craft to make with your kids? This Cow Craft is perfect! Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Cow Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Cow Template below and get creative making your own Cow craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Cow Craft
- Free Cow template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Free Cow Template
How to Make a Cow Paper Plate Craft?
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Cow Craft Template
Then print the craft Cows Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
Stick the big white circle on the paper plate. Above it, attach the small white circle. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Glue the Cow’s Nose
Attach the pink nose with the brown hole at the bottom of the plate
4. Attach the Hair
Take the black hair and attach it to the top of the head on the left side.
5. Add one Eyes and Ears
Fix the eyes in their proper position on the face. Affix the ears on both sides of the face.
6. Add the Horns
Take the small pink horns and paste them just above the ears.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Cow Craft
How did your Cow Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Cow out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Cow with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Cow Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Cow Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Cow Craft?
What is a Paper Plate Cow Craft? Cow Paper Plate Crafts are a simple Cow activity for preschoolers and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts. Cow crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about summer.
This paper plate Cow craft is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Cows out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Cow Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Cow Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Cow template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Stick the big white circle on the paper plate.
- Above it, attach the small white circle.
- Take the black part of the face and attach it to the top of the head on the left side.
- Attach the pink noise with the brown hole at the bottom of the plate
- Fix the eyes in their proper position on the face.
- Affix the ears on both sides of the face.
- Take the small pink horns and paste them just above the ears.
- With this, you conclude your craft.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Cow Paper Plate Craft!