Create a spooky Witch craft with your kids this Halloween! Try using this fun Paper Plate Witch Template and make your own adorable paper plate monster. Perfect for family fun or school projects – get started now!
Materials for the Paper Plate Witch Template
- Paper Plate Witch Template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
1. Printable Monster Template
How to Make a Paper Plate Witch Template?
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Witch Paper Plate Craft Template.
Then print the craft Witch Template. Next cut out the pieces and trace it onto the required colored paper.
2. Glue the Paper Plate.
Grab the brown paper and glue it on the paper plate. (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Add Head.
Use some glue to attach the Witch head to the paper plate. Add the eyelids.
4. Attach Hat.
Attach the hat to the witch’s face. Then glue on the eyebrows.
5. Glue the Teeth.
Paste on the tongue to the mouth. Then add the teeth.
6. Attach Hair.
Lastly, paste on the Witch’s hair.
Thats it! You just created a Paper Plate Witch Craft!
How did your Witch Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Witch out of paper? Don’t forget to share your Paper Plate Witch Template with us.
We hope you liked our Witch Craft Paper Plate.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Witch Craft for kids! If you liked this article How to make a paper plate Witch? please leave us a comment and let us know.
Why do we love Halloween Witch’s?
We love Halloween werewolves because they represent the mysterious, dark side of Halloween. They are a symbol of fear and danger, but also of fun and excitement. They can be spooky yet thrilling at the same time, making them a perfect part of any Halloween celebration.
Witch Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Witch Printable Template.
- Print the Paper Plate Witch Template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- Grab the white paper and glue it on the paper plate.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Use some glue to attach the Witch head to the paper plate.
- Add the eyelids.
- Attach the hat to the witch’s face.
- Then glue on the eyebrows.
- Paste on the tongue to the mouth.
- Then add the teeth.
- Lastly, paste on the Witch’s hair.
- Thats it! You just created our Witch Craft Paper Plate!
Fun Paper Plate Halloween Crafts for Toddlers Below!
Create your own Halloween Activity and put on a show for the whole family. You can make your own paper crafts of Mummies, Vampires, Werewolves, Witch and more. Click below to see all our Christmas Crafts
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!