Looking for a fun and easy Paper Plate Monkey Craft to make with your kids? This Monkey Craft is perfect!
Children will love using their imagination to create a colorful and silly Monkey Paper Plate Craft.
Use our Free Monkey Template below and get creative making your own bumble Monkey craft design. Let’s get started!
Materials Needed for the Paper Plate Monkey Craft
- Free Monkey template
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock or Constuction Paper
- Crayola Markers
Free Monkey Template
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Westcott Blunt Scissors
How to Make a Monkey Paper Plate Craft?
Making a Monkey paper plate craft is a fun way to show your students or children how creative you are.
Have your kids follow the steps below to make their very own paper plate Monkeys!
So, gather your supplies and keep reading for the simple step by step instructions.
1. Download the Monkey Craft Template
Then print the craft Monkeys Template and cut out the pieces.
2. Glue the Paper Plate
(Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
3. Glue the Monkey’s Neck
Attach a tan semicircle-shaped cut out at the bottom of the paper plate for the monkey’s neck
4. Attach the Face
Attach the monkey’s brown outer and tan inner face together with glue. (Draw the nose and ear outline)
5. Add the Ears
Stick the ears to the inner face in tan.
6. Add the Mouth and Eyes
Attach the mouth and the eye fixed properly on the face.
7. Glue to Face to Paper Plate
Now attach the completed monkey face to the paper plate.
Thats it! You just created The Paper Plate Monkey Craft
How did your Monkey Craft turn out? What color did you use to make your Monkey out of paper?
Don’t forget to share your Monkey with us.
We hope you enjoyed our Paper Plate Monkey Craft!
We hope you enjoyed our Monkey Paper Plate Craft for kids! If you liked this article, please leave us a comment and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our other fun kid’s crafts on our website.
What is a Paper Plate Monkey Craft?
What is a Paper Plate Monkey Craft? Monkey Paper Plate Crafts are a simple Monkey activity for preschoolers and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
All you need is a paper plate, some construction paper, and a few simple supplies to make your own paper plate crafts. Monkey crafts for kids are a great way to get them excited about summer.
This paper plate bumble Monkey craft is simple and fun, and the results are adorable! Kids will love making these little Monkeys out of paper plate.
Check out these Paper Plate Crafts Ideas!
Do you have a craft that you like to do with your kids, but don’t think they’re old enough for it? Try this paper plate apple craft! It’s perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners!
This paper plate butterfly craft is perfect for school-aged kids. With just a few materials, they can create their very own colorful butterfly. This Craft is easy to do and kids will love seeing their work come to life on the wall!
Check Out Our Handprint Crafts for Kids!
More Arts and Crafts
Monkey Paper Plate Instructions
- Download the Monkey Paper Printable Template.
- Print the Monkey template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto the required colored paper.
- (Optional: Paint the paper plate and leave it to dry before proceeding.)
- Paste the brown large circle on the paper plate.
- Then, add another layer of the smaller brown circle.
- Draw black lines extending to the border of the paper plate.
- Glue the inner face of the monkey in tan on the larger cut-out in brown.
- Stick the ears to the inner face in tan.
- On it attach the mouth and the eye fixed properly on the face.
- Attach a tan semicircle-shaped cut out at the bottom of the paper plate.
- Attach the monkey’s face in position on the paper plate to wrap up your craft perfectly.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Monkey Paper Plate Craft!